14.1.10

Things about me

1. I'm a knitter
2. I'm a fencer
3. I'm a writer
4. I'm a new blogger =)
5. I live in Florida
6. I want to live in Australia, which I miss!
7. I fence foil, mainly, but dabble in sabre.
8. Epee is evil
9. I only say that because of the epee fencers I know
10. Who aren't actually evil.

11. My new years resolution is to knit 12 sweaters/large projects
12. I dislike socks
13. I just think life is too short to knit them!
14. At least, the small ones on small neddled, I don't mind big gauge socks.
15. My biggest project was an afghan, but it was on size 35's...and isn't finished
16. I'm not a slow knitter, but I get slow near the ned of a project, I can see the end in sight
17. But then I get bored, or frustrated, or confused
18. And frog it
19 I have a frogging complex
20. Or so I've been told, I think I'm just a perfectionist.

21. The bf, whom I'm jst going to call bf, is a fencer too
22. The sisters, Thing one and two, are as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hailey i just wanted to comment because i am a fencer to, =) i live in ny so glad to know there are other people like me good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I love reading what people think. Assuming it's not too mean...